Friday, October 21, 2011

SECOND LETTER

Letter TWO (Family got it Tuesday)


Mom, and family,

Elder Darcey again. It's the end of the third day and we've been in class for 7+ hours today.

There is so much going on that I don't have enough time to email it all.

The MTC is amazing, truly one of the most inspriational places on earth. I am so glad to be here. I'm going to share some thing I've learned, (Mom, put them on the blog please).

First I came to a realization today: When we roleplay, we play, but when we pray, we really pray. We teach with the Spirit through having the Spirit. One more thing: The Lord knows all that every person has ever gone through and we as missionaries are representative of Christ. Connect the dots. We are obligated and entitled to learn investigators feelings to help them through the Spirit. Cool huh?

I need letters. I can't use an Ipod, so don't send it until I learn otherwise later.

Thanks, Love Elder Darcey

No comments: