Monday, October 24, 2011

FIRST P DAY

Parents, family, friends, anyone?

Yesterday was Sunday and today is P-Day! I'm writing a letter despite the lack of letters (or anything, really...) that have come my way. As the apostle said to the Elder who never received letters from family, "send letters anyway." So here I am, sitting on the floor of the laundry room, writing to my uncaring family in the hopes that someone, someday will remember poor, poor, Elder Darcey abandoned to the MTC.

Nah, just kidding, you all must be super busy with life and stuff. Is anybody else pregnant? How is Cami's mission prep going? Is Aidan doing any better in school? I hope so.

Hopefuly you will email me in a few minutes. I've already sent an email--respond please? Also send Dear Elders when you can. It's free and it's really great to get physical mail.

Elder Darcey

No comments: