Monday, October 29, 2012

The Best Back Massage Ever!

...was given to me a few days ago, by a chair in a members home. I feel so good it's not even funny.

 All:

I'm happy to talk again, from the cold north.

How cold is it up here?

It's so cold I saw polar bears wearing mink coats and beaver hats.

(badonk chss)

It's so cold I can outrun my own words, because they freeze coming out.

(badonk chss)

 It's so cold that freeze tag is taken literally.

( badonk chss)

Mostly, it's so cold that it's too cold to snow, which is why there isn't snow on the ground.

I love everything up here. The work is still going on. Hmong people seem to disappear in the cold. I need to remember that they were repatriated from the tropics. It's been harder to get meetings to go through without people. Still, everything's still going great.

I'm already out of time. You can rebuke me for this horrible email next week.

I promise that it will be better next time,

Love from the North, Elder Darcey

No comments: