Monday, September 9, 2013

Tired, but Good

All,

This week hasn't been much different than last. I'm still tired, but Chugging along. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you, all the time. If you forget everything else, know that I still love you all, and want the best for each of you.

Anyway, not a lot to say this week. I was sad to hear about Dad's poison ivy, and hope that gets better in the Mountains. 

The time is winding down (on my mission, not literally my email time), but My companion is doing a good job of keeping us working, even if everything falls through on us. 

Anyway, our thought this week came from Elder Perry speaking to us at Stake Conference this week. It basically boiled down to: What does the gospel mean to me? We can say it means a lot, but what are we going to do about it? 

We asked that to a less-active member earlier. if it means so much, what can we DO? We can talk a lot, but can we walk the walk? (I loved that on the blackboard in Grandma Pat's Garage...) That's what it boils down to, is action.

Anyway, love to you all from the North,


Elder Darcey

No comments: